Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Logan!!!

This was such a great day. Logan had a blast at his party! He got sooo many good things and he was sooo excited!!! Thanks eveyone that came and helped, it meant a lot to us. I think the pictures tell most of the story along with the video so I will leave it at that. (My pictures got out of order so the blog is a little backwards in order of events).























THANKS HOLLY for all the video :)



This is all sweat! He was playing SO hard!













We started the morning off with Logan waking up in his room. I was still laying in bed and heard him say, Momma, its My birthday! I ran in there and sang him happy birthday while we played with the balloons Daddy and I put on the floor the night before! He was soooo excited. The day of his "choo choo train birthday cake" as he would describe it was finally here!















He was getting too hot so we had to lose the sweater!



Then Shann stopped by to give Logan his birthday present. 











 Then it was time for an early nap so he would be in a great mood for the birthday. We loaded up the car and off to the party we went. This was a shot of Logan crammed in the back seat with all the balloons!!! he loved it!

No comments: