Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm Back!!!

So, I am back. I decided I miss blogging....everytime Logan does something cute and I take a picture I think...."this will be sooo cute on the blog" and then I say, "O ya, Im not doing that anymore". I got in a little bit of a slump thinking no one was reading it except my Mom, Holly, my Aunt Angie and Erin :)! I saw this news report the other day that kind of freaked me out and decided to make it private for a while to figure out what I wanted to do. I may end up going private but I will have a plan next time instead of just turning it off completly. So...I am ready to catch up. My baby boy will be three years old in 12 days. Cant believe it!!!! Could you seriously imagine having to tell this sweet face No!!!


1 comment:

Snider Family said...

You go girl! I'm still here! And more people read it than you think. I feel the same way sometimes and then I will get an email or a fb message about it, I always think "I didn't even know you knew I had a blog!" People just don't always comment.

Glad your back! And how is your little boy almost 3?!