I took off work on Friday so we could take Logan to the fair for the first time. I like to spend the day as a family doing something fun each year usually on his birthday. When he turned one we went to the Arboretum and last year we went to the Zoo, we did those on his actual birthday but this year his party was on his actual birthday so we went to the fair the day before. Logan had SO MUCH FUN. I told Levi it was the most fun I have ever had at the fair. Watching his face light up and him get so happy on those rides was worth every penny (well..almost) :) ...we started out with the animals and going to the petting zoo. We then went through the childrens farming area, which was sooo cute btw. Then ended the day with the rides and the ferris wheel. It was a wonderful day.
 |
| Feeding the chickens and picking an egg |
 |
| Milking the cow |
 |
| Planting some seeds |
 |
| Riding the tractor |
 |
| Feeding the cows |
 |
| Got some cotton candy! he was excited even though he didnt really like it. |
 |
| His first ride! |
 |
| On all the rides, he would try to act so tough and would try to hold his smile back. He is so funny! |
 |
| Love this picture with the ferris wheel behind us! |
 |
| On the midway! |
 |
| Decorating a double pumpkin....that Logan threw in the trash when I wasnt looking :( |
 |
| Holding Logan sword. I thought he looked funny :) |
 |
| Me and Logan on the Ferris Wheel! |
 |
| He said, Mommy, I go high!!! |
 |
| Patiently waiting his turn....it was so hard for him! |
 |
| Trying to be tough again! |
 |
| There's that smile! |
 |
| He loved this one! |
 |
| Couldn't leave with out this picture. Logan was sooo tired we didn't want to ask someone to take all three of our pictures. And when I say we....I mean Levi :) |
 |
Happy Birthday Eve Bubba Bear!
|
When we got home from the fair, Logan laid down to take a nap then Mimi and Papa came over to watch Logan get his Jeep. We decided to do it the night before so he could play with it Friday evening and Saturday morning. It worked great! He loved it, we are still working on how to drive it but he is getting better each day! While we were waiting on Mimi and Papa Logan let me get some pictures of him with the pumpkins :)
 |
| His first crash! |
 |
| Taking over the neighborhood! |
No comments:
Post a Comment