Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween! Logan is at the perfect age that he loved every minute of it. Our celebration started on Thursday with Boo Blast at Logan's school. The kids were able to wear their costumes to school and went trick or treating around to each classroom. In the afternoon, they had a festival of fun games and prizes for all the kids to play. It was a great time!









To Infiniti and beyond!

Showing me how to fly


shooting me with his laser


On Saturday night Josh and Natasha invited us to go to a Halloween party at their friends house. It was amazing!!! Logan and Grant had such a blast with all the fun kid activites. Levi said, "I wish I were a kid, this would be awesome" :) We put Logan in his last years costume since he would be running around and playing...his buzz was a little tight on his big behind so I didn't want to risk him ripping it. He LOVED the pirate though....thought it was soooo cool!



Climbing the spider web wall
Roasting marshmallows


Cotton Candy!



Riding the mechanical bull.....he loved this!



Next up on Sunday we made some "Spider Cookies" for Logan to take to school on Monday....Logan thought this was fun but for some reason all he would do was eat everyone he made so I had to finish them up at nap time :) he wanted to wear his "Pirate" all day Sunday so we did just that....he even took a nap in that thing!



SUCH A BOY!

I LOVED This Halloween shirt....it says...My Mummy says I'm sweeter than this candy. He wore this to school on Halloween day.


Then FINALLY after all the anticipation it was time to go trick or treating. We decided to stay in our neighborhood this year and go with George and Tamie. The boys had so much fun. Logan got the hang of it really quick. When we were just about done....Logan's bucket was getting heavy and he told me, "Mommy, I have too much candy"...I said, "I guess we better go home then". He said, "No, I guess you should carry it now". Funny kid!


He was soooo happy that all this was his!


No comments: