Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wyoming Day 5 - Ice Cream and Fire Trucks

Today was a nice day. We all caught up on some sleep to get ready for our big day at Yellowstone tomorrow. We then headed to town and went to the Meeteetse Museum. Here is a picture of Logan with the largest Grizzly bear found in the lower 48 states. Pretty scary!!!



We then stopped at the famouse Meeteetse Chocolatier where Logan had his first taste of ice cream which he did not like as you can see from his lovely faces.


After that we headed to the fire house and checked out the trucks at the Meeteetse Fire Dept. Here is Logan and cousin Ivy on the fire truck. So cute!



Oh ya...and what I said yesterday about the horse back riding being worth the soreness! I am not so sure today since I woke up this morning with my back side feeling a little raw and even have scabs developing! No Joke!
Thank you Bobby and Sherry for being such good hosts and taking such good care of Logan. I have got to sleep in the past three days with door delivery of my child to eat and then picked back up to go play again and let Mom and Dad sleep (they own a Motel so Levi and I are out back of their house in our own room). I just got chocolate chip cookies and milk delivered to me by wonderful Sherry! Yall are the best!

No comments: