Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wyoming Day 2 - Picnic in the Mountains

We headed out this morning for a lunch picnic in the mountains. We had such a good time just relaxing and hanging out with everyone. The weather was perfect and actually kind of hot. Levi and I shot cans and I actually hit it with the first shot! We got some really good pictures of Logan too! It was a great day!!! Logan looked so cute with his little hat on. He is growing up so fast!







Levi and I shooting cans! It was so much fun!



Logan and Grandpa going for a ride on the four wheeler.


Grandma saving Logan from the four wheeler....Everyone thinks Logan is a City Boy...first scared of the cows then the four wheeler. We will get him tough sooner or later!



Logan wearing his hat like Daddy!





Here is a picture of what Levi taught Logan how to do today! In Wyoming we can drink beer, not take naps and not ride in the car seat on certain roads....Logan might not want to come home!

3 comments:

Sue said...

It looks SO RELAXING there! Love the pictures of little Logan! Sue

Lauren said...

Can I come with ya'll to Wyoming next time? It looks so fun and Logan is adorable.

Brent and Holly said...

Thats my Logan, drinking a Coors Light!! I'm so proud : )