Here is me and Logan at the airport....I dont think we would have survived with out the carrier (thanks Natasha and Josh)!!!!!
Taking a nap at the airport....off to a good start!
Taking another nap on the first plane ride!!!!
This picture is horrible (Levi was embarrased that I was having him hold up the line to take a picture, so one quick snap is all I got...) but this is our small 9 row plane we had to board for our second flight. Luckily we had the back row with all five seats to ourselves. That was MUCH better than the first ride. Logan got to play and little and had some much fun.
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad everything went well. And yes the carrier is a LIFE SAVER! We don't leave the house without it! Hope the rest of your trip goes as well :)
Post a Comment