I really wanted to go to Yesterland after hearing a few friends talking about how much fun it was. I tried to plan Levi, Logan and I to go for several weekends and it just wouldn't work out. Finally, on the very last weekend and the very last day they were opened, Logan and I woke up and drove to Canton, TX to go to Yesterland by ourselves and have a fun filled day while Levi stayed home to catch up on some studying! I purposely didn't take my camera because I wanted to just have fun and not worry about carrying it around all day and about capturing every stinking cute thing that Logan did. We got there right when they opened at noon and got our wrist band and we were ready to go. Logan was so excited, we ran all over that place from one side to the other...every time we would go somewhere we would race and Logan would just laugh and laugh saying..."Im fastest than you mommy". I rode most of what I could with him and we just played and had a great time. The weather was a little sketchy and showing a little rain but it held out on us and only rained for about 10 minutes around 3pm. No one was there because of the bad weather I am sure so it was pure awesomeness. We rode every single ride there, slide down the bounce house slide who knows how many times, watched the pig races and got pig water splashed on us, had a corny dog and some lemonade, went through the corn maze - of course this was the ten minutes it rained, we were trapped and couldn't find our way out and it was raining on us. I kept asking Logan for help and he would just say, "I don't know"...then he finally said, "Mom, I think we should call Daddy to help us"...I of course had to show him we could do it by ourselves and that we did!!! I did break down and take some pictures with my phone because I couldn't resist! My back was so sore the next day too...the roller coaster sure was a lot more rough that it looks!!! We were there until about 4pm, Logan kept saying "just one more time" as we were on our last ride. Of course there was no line so the lady would just keep letting him go round and round. Then I jumped on with him, the lady told Logan he was a special kid to have a mommy like me and that most Mommy's wouldn't do what I did for him today. That of course made me feel special and appreciated her saying that...gotta love Canton, TX. What a great day with my little man!! Can't wait to go back next year with Levi!!
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment