Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

We had a great Halloween this year and were able to do several fun activities. Logan had his annual Boo Blast at his school. Levi and I attended and joined in on the festivities. They get to have their snacks and wear their costumes and then we take them around the school to each class where they get to play a game or do some sort of activity!















We went to the Dallas Zoo with Natasha and Grant as well as Natasha's friend later that night!!











We also went with The Fitz's to their friends annual Halloween Party. My sisters family went with us and we had a lot of fun! I didn't bring my camera though so no pics to share except for this one of Hailey making it to the top of the rock wall that I took with my phone! I haven't been that great at taking pics lately, kind of on purpose and I am kind of liking. Probably until I look back next year and get mad at myself for slacking!!


Then to top it off, we went Trick or Treating in our neighborhood with George!! Logan loves George and they had a blast running up to all the houses together. They did get a little tired and both thought they had enough candy about an hour and half into it so we headed home! Logan went as Thor from the Avengers. No one really knew who he was though!!! People would say, "Who are you" and he would say "THOR". Logan and George both did really good saying "Trick or Treat", "Thank you" and "Happy Halloween"!












Another successful Halloween!!!! Wonder what we will be next year :)

No comments: