2011
I would ask him what are you going to tell Santa you want and he would just say, "I don't Know". We had to wait for a while so we watched several other kids go up there. Logan would comment on how they cried or not and if they were a big kid or not like him. Sure enough it was our turn, he walked right on up to Santa Clause and climbed up on his lap and they had a nice little conversation. We couldn't hear but Levi said he read his lips and knew he said he wanted some Pajamas, then Logan told us he also told Santa he wanted a big boy guitar!! Hmmm! I was so proud of him I thought I was going to cry. To see him grow so much over the year and over come that obstacle made me so proud! We told him he could pick what we had for lunch so we had to go to McDonalds.
| They were so cute....playing on the four wheeler why I was waiting in line. Caught this picture of them laughing! |
When we got home Granddaddy and Deb were scavenging our yard for pecans, we went out and helped for a while and logan played in the leaves.
We took some naps and then woke up to decorate the Christmas tree! Logan had a lot of fun helping and talking about all the ornaments.
Finally, to end our great day, our new Elf on a Shelf appeared on our door step and rang the doorbell. Logan thought it was pretty neat but didn't really understand the whole not touching him and all that. Levi had taken Logan on Wednesday before Thanksgiving to eat breakfast and to see that Legend of the Guardians or whatever its called movie and Logan had told me all about Jack Frost. Then at McDonalds he got Jack Frost in his happy meal so he had Jack Frost on his mind and that is exactly what he wanted to name our elf. I thought it was fitting and appropriate so we all agreed!!! Our elf hasn't been very mischievous or active in general since Logan doesn't seem to really care about it much....haha...I figure as Christmas gets a little closer he will frequent the north pole a little more :)
No comments:
Post a Comment