Last week we went to the Tree Lighting ceremony and sat on santa's lap. I was so hopeful that this would go better than years before since Logan has been so excited about everything Christmas and Santa most of all. He was pumped and excited. The closer we got to Santa and saw what this was all about the more quite he got until it got close to our turn and he said, Mommy, I dont want to go. George and Tamie were even with us and George went first and did great. I thought if Logan saw George do it he would be ok but I was wrong! Poor Baby! Of course being the "mean mom" I am as Levi says, I made him do it anyway. I didn't get a really good picture with my camera but have the printed one they gave me. After that, Logan was great. He was excited about the tree lighting and afterwards wanted his picture with the big "santa clause tree" as he calls it.
Oh ya. It was such a cute setup, they even had the REAL Donner!!!!
It was a fun night!!! We over exagerated on Logan's jaket though :) Levi says he looks like he is going skiing!
 |
| He needed a minute to recover! |
 |
| Love this picture! |
1 comment:
lol. Logan looks terrified in the picture with santa. So funny and so cute!!
Post a Comment