Today I met Levi's family at North Park for some fun Christmas family with the kids. We started with the Story Time with Santa, then headed over to the Scrooge puppet show and ended with the Trains! Logan had so much fun with Madi and Ashley! We didn't stick around for the santa picture but when we were leaving I let Logan stand by and watch some of the other kids. He said, "Mommy, I dont want a picture". I said ok, well just yell and say I want a guitar, so he did just that. It was really funny. Well....as we were walking away, I said, ok lets go home. He started to cry. He said, but you said Santa was going to give me a guitar. Poor thing did not understand. I had to pull over in the side of the mall hallways and explain to him how we were so excited for his birtthday and we had to wait until October 22nd to have our birthday party, that it was the same way for Christmas, we had to wait until December 25th and Santa would come to our house then and maybe bring a guitar! He said, Ok Mommy! He was sooo tired, I had to carry him half way back to the car and these days that is NOT EASY!!!
We came home and took a nap and then got up. We went to the grocery store and Logan was soooo helpful. I was so proud of him for being so good (I dont go with him very often cause Levi normally does it). He helped me put the groceries in the basket, played with his Toy Story truck, helped me get the produce and counted out each one to make sure we had just the right amount. Picked out some cookies for Santa Clause he said, then I corrected him and said this time they are for Mommy and Logan, he added in and for Bobber (as he says it) too - sorry Daddy! Then he helped put all the groceries up on the check out counter, scanned the credit card, helped me load the car - he would say, "I got it Mommy and make some groans as he would lift it and then say, There", helped me unload the car, helped me cook dinner and he even did the dishes, or played in the water but still and lastly we made some cookies!!!! He was such a big helper. Surprisingly and sadly he is getting to an age where he was actually helpful and everything did not take twice as long. Where is my baby going!!! It was such a great day with just the two of us. Daddy has 5 finals this week so he was a little MIA this weekend hanging out with the college kids at the UTA library!!! Good luck Daddy, you will do great!

 |
| We were being silly but I thought it was funny we look exactly the same! |
 |
| Love this sweet boy more than anything! |
 |
| I think we have the same mouth, nose and chin and face shape. He might start looking like me! |
 |
| Logan said, That scrooge was silly! |
 |
| Such Detail with those trains! |
 |
| Logan standing in front of the Baylor Hospital model, where he was born! |
No comments:
Post a Comment