Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Spirit

We had a GREAT weekend. It started early on Friday with Logan's preschool program. The kids did Sooo good doing their Frosty Rap with their sunglasses and white shirts. It was sooo cute. Levi and I got there a little early and were able to sit and watch the kids sing songs. Logan did so good, he would sing loud and yell out the answers when asked before the other kids did. I took a picture of them and he turned around and said, "Not yet Mommy". He knew we were there for the big event and I needed to wait to take pictures of that.



















After the school party we headed to UTA to show Logan Daddy's College. Logan loves hearing about College and Daddy's big classrooms so we took him out for a tour. Logan thought it was sooo neat. He was so excited. We walked into one of the classroom and he said, "Daddy, this is your college classroom". It was soo cute. Another building we went in he said, "mommy, it kinda stinks in here". So Funny.







We then headed to Mellow Mushroom for some pizza. We had a nice surprise when  Men's Salvation Army choir came in and sang Christmas Carols. They were really good and it made everything feel so Christmasy!




Our last stop was to look at Christmas Lights at the Lochen Neighborhood in Arlington. I had heard good things about it and Logan loved every minute of it....especially since we let him sit in the front seat. They had hot chocolate and were selling neon glow sticks on the street....Logan had to get one of course :) We listened to Christmas music and listend to Logan's ooooh and ahhhhhs! It was a great night!






Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope you have a great Week!!!


No comments: