Monday, November 28, 2011

Putting up the Christmas Tree!

First of all we had a great Thanksgiving. We had such a crazy 24 hours prior to that that would you believe I FORGOT my camera. I felt so lost all day not capturing all those sweet moments of Logan playing with his cousins, eating is big ol plate of turkey, sneaking meat balls all day and of course being so excited about dessert and presents (we do Christmas gifts for the kids at Thanksgiving with Levi's family since we do not see them on Christmas).

Any way...I was signed up for mashed potatoes and rolls or thanksgiving so decided to make them on Wednesday night. I peeled a entire bag of potatoes and then shoved it all down the disposal at one time...Oops! Caused a huge mess, sink backed up and broken. Thought we were going to have to call a plumber but luckily on Friday my handy husband and Darrell saved the day and saved us $95. Wont make that mistake again!

So Friday we decided to put up the Christmas tree. Logan was SOOO excited abut everything. He kept saying...this is my Santa Clause Tree. He told Levi we needed some lights on the outside of our house so Santa could find us! We had fun being lazy and spending the day together!























No comments: