We have been planning a trip and had our tickets to the circus for Months. Dani got discounted tickets through the Girls Scouts and I have been so excited about it! Poor little Logan had not been feeling well that week and Levi took him to the doctor. He started running and fever and just had not been himself. Doctor said he had phenomia and wanted him to get some X-rays to determine the degree. The X-rays looked "good" for what that was worth but he was still in bad shape. We were supposed to go to the circus that night. I didn't know what to do. Logan had been so excited too (well maybe cause of me) but I did not want to miss it. Levi kept an eye on him all day and would call with updates. "i don't think we can go", "well he might be feeling better", "yeah, we probably shouldn't go" haha. I got home and for the most part he seemed ok. We decided to skip the pre circus festivities and get there right when it started. We had some tylenol with us and if Logan started feeling bad we would leave. I was really glad we went. Logan really enjoyed it and had fun with his cousins and overall seemed to be feeling pretty well by that night!! He was so excited about seeing a "real life dragon" it was so cute!! So glad we made it!!
You may remember our last Circus experience at the Shriner Circus....this time before we even arrived I decided that we would buy Logan a sword and man did he love it (and still does too).
Logan is really into Power Rangers these days so he really liked the Ninja guys. He says his favorite part was the horse tricks!!
Sunday, August 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment