Logan went to Mimi and Papas house on Thursday night and then went to my parents on Friday night. Levi and I went to see a movie on Thusday. Levi picked Hunger Games. I didn't really know anything about it so I was like Ok. Little did I know I was going to be watching kids kill each other. It was a good movie but sheesh a little crazy dont you think??? Then on Friday morning we slept in a little and took our time moving around nd we got to the Hilton around 12:30 and had some lunch and relaxed. I hung out by the pool ALL day which was perfect and Levi watched Opening Day for the Rangers. Terry and Lauren stoped by for a couple of hours to hang out with us too. It was such a perfect day. We headed to dinner at Allure in Rockwall and it was SO good! It was perfect. Then headed back to the hotel and topped our day off with watching our wedding video. It really was a great day.Then woke up on Saturday had some breakfast and went to my sisters house where we met up with Little Logan and spent the day with my family! After all the worrying I did and trying to figure something out, really, all I needed was to be able to relax and be with Levi and eat some good food (I am working really hard at eating healthy and running...I will blog more about that when I prove to myself I can stick with it) and I would be happy! Sometimes I forget how simple I am :)
I was trying to think of all the things we have done for our anniversary the past years and could not remember a few of them. Lucky for me, my blog had all the info I needed!!
Here is to 65 more years! I am so proud of Levi and all the hard work he is putting into finishing school and what a great Dad he is. Of course we have our moments from time to time as everyone does but 97% of the time, he is perfect for me ;)!
| Love my family! |
No comments:
Post a Comment