Saturday, April 21, 2012

Collin Raye

Last night Levi and I went and saw Collin Raye at the Mckinney Performing Arts center. It was one of the neatest experiences for me!! I LOVE Collin Raye....I think he "Love Me" was one of my very first favorite country songs. I love it! About a month and a half ago, I heard that song on the radio and later that night was thinking about "wonder whatever happened to Collin Raye, I wonder if he still performs". I am not really a live music kind of person because I dont really like the sound quality and all the other negatives of seeing an artist in a large venue but I wondered if he still toured. I was scrolling through his dates in Ireland and other overseas locations and then there popped up McKinney, TX. SERIOUSLY!! I bought tickets right away and they were only $35 each. I was sooo excited. Then after I bought the tickets Levi reminded me that he was going to be out of town. Well the middle of last week, Levi called to tell me he was not going to be able to go out of town because he had so much school work and was going to be really behind of he didnt spend the weekend finishing up some projects. Yeah!!! So Friday night we headed to McKinney and had some dinner in the square and then headed to the Performing Arts Center. I had no idea what to expect but when we walked in and I saw how small this place was I could not have been more excited. How neat is an intimate concert with any artist, let alone Collin Raye!! Levi and I enjoyed it sooo much and it really is one of the neatest experiences I have had. I loved every single minute of it and he was sooo good. He looked like he was loving every minute up on that stage and was so funny but even better, the music quality sounded sooo good! So glad we got to experience that!

We topped off our date night with some DQ ice cream and headed home!



Sooo close!!




No comments: