Last Friday night it was a little cold out and we didn't really have much to do. I decided we should use our chiminea (spelling?) that we have had for two years and only used twice. So we hung out in the back yard, roasted some marshmellows and had some nice family time. Logan thought it was so fun. After a little while we invited George and Tamie down to enjoy it along with us. The boys ran around and played in our backyard until about 11pm. They had so much fun playing in the dark!! I love that they play so good together and always want to see each other but even better than that is that Tamie and I can hang out for hours too! Levi joined stuck around and talked with us to so that was an extra treat.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment