I can't beleive little Brynleigh is already one years old. If you remember last February I was able to stay in the hospital room when Brynleigh was born and welcome her into the world (See post here)!
I was able to take some photos of Brynleigh again for her first birthday. She is THE MOST PRECIOUS baby girl!! We had fun snapping away, I took soooo many pictures. My sister did a rainbow themed party so everything came together so cute. It was a great party, with great weather! Logan of course LOVES birthdays so he had a blast celebrating Mommy's and Brynleighs in the same week!!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















1 comment:
She is precious!! You did so good at taking her pictures too!
I am going to try and make a rainbow cake like that for St. Patrick's Day. It looks so fun!
Post a Comment