Saturday, April 10, 2010

Logan LOVES the park and hats!

I swear Logan would live at the park and sleep in a swing if he could. He loves to be outside at ALL times and throws a fit everytime you make him come inside. Life is just so much better outside!!! Here are a few pictures from the park!













I am sooo happy Logan finally figured out the horse things are fun. He would NEVER want to get on them before and I always knew he would like it. Today was the big day, he got on it and rode to town...saying ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh! I think that is his version of gitty up!









Dad says...Logan, dont be scared to climb this wall that is made for 12 YEAR OLDS!!!!!!




















Logan LOVES hats!!!! He loves his hat especially and loves Daddy's too. He always wants to have a hat on. This is how he wanted to eat his dinner. He even put the hat on that way :)


Such a sweet boy! Being a mom is so wonderful especially when you get to spend the day at the Park with your little family!

2 comments:

Snider Family said...

I keep meaning to comment and I forget! So here it goes!

Great job on all the blogging, you are doing great! Logan is getting to be such a boy, I can see him playing outside in the dirt and getting all messy, so cute! Levi looks great, I can really tell he has lost the weight, which is really hard to do. Tell him to keep it up! I love that he loves to wear hats, that is adorable. Most little ones don't like them on their heads, but they are so cute on little boys!

I think that's all for now! Hope you are having a great week!

Oh and Happy Anniversary!

Snider Family said...

I knew I was forgetting something. I am half way through the book The Last Song and I love it! I am going to see it next Thursday when my Mother In Law is here, she read the book too. Rats, I hope the movie isn't bad, I was excited to see it! I think the book is great!