Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!

Levi and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday. We are so lucky to have each other and such a wonderful little boy! Sometimes the days get hard and Logan acts like a crazy kid and Levi doesn't always do things exactly the way I would do it. But at the end of the day, I wouldn't change a thing. As Levi told me yesterday...."Well....I am not tired of you, so I guess thats good". He was joking but its true. We love each other and are so happy to be celebrating three years together.

Here is our very first picture taken together 10 years ago (back when my hair was bigger than I was :). Craziness!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Happy Anniversary! I thought about yall on Easter and said to Weston "Remember when it snowed on Mindi and Levi’s wedding randomly?"

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! Love that picture...priceless :)

Brent and Holly said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember that pink shirt, it was my favorite : )