Friday, April 16, 2010

Do I spend too much time on the Computer?

So, I really have noticed Logan lately doing random things where I think to myself...."crazy how he knows that". For instance, the other day chap stick was sitting on the table and he picked it up and started blotting it on his lips with the lid still on it. He puts the phone to his ear and says...Ohhh! He grabs toilet paper and tries to blow his nose. The other day we were at my sisters house and she has this little laptop. All the other kids were playing but Logan sits down and begins to "work"? It was so funny. He was so into it and being so serious....you should have seen him just typing away and clicking away at that mouse!



"lets see, what would you like to know"


Concentrating hard!



Lets see here!

Getting serious!



"excuse me kids, can't anyone get some peace and quite around here?"

No comments: