I don't really like to admit it but I have never really been a big Halloween fan...actually that is not an accurate statement....I HATE HALLOWEEN (or really could careless for it...hate is a strong word). I don't know why or how I have been given this feeling when it comes to this day of so called fun. I just don't really see the point! Anyway....I made a promise to Logan this year that just because I don't like it doesn't mean that I will make him suffer and be the kid left out (the one without a cute costume etc.). Last year since Logan was only a week and half old we stayed home on Halloween, this year on our way to the Halloween party I stopped at Sara's and picked up a costume because I did not think Logan really needed a costume cause he is a baby and not big enough to know the difference (terrible, I know). Then I had to borrow a candy bag from my sister because I didn't even think about getting a cute one for Logan, decorating for Halloween and carving pumpkins......ugh....forget about it...and the list goes on :). Soooo, this is my promise. Next year on Halloween, Logan will have the cutest little boy costume ever, we will carve a pumpkin, put "some" sort of halloween decoration up and have a cute candy collection bag!!!! I am hoping that the more I see him excited the more I will enjoy the Holiday again. I asked my mom if I have always not liked Halloween and she said when I was younger I didn't really care for the holiday just the candy!
Logan and his cousin Garrett have their birthdays three days apart (w/ a year difference in age). This year we had Logan's party last week and Garrett's party this weekend on Halloween. It was a batman party so all the kids dressed up as Super Hero's. After the party, Levi, Logan and I stuck around to go trick or treating with my parents, my Sister, Shawn and Hailey and Garrett. We put Logan and Garrett in the wagon. Logan liked it for a total of 30 seconds. We tried to put him in it several times and he would just cry. So, we went to three houses and called it a night. Logan fell asleep in the car before we even got home. It was a long day and week for our little guy. Here some pictures from the birthday party and our trick or treating experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment