Friday, October 30, 2009

Logan's 1st Birthday Party

I am getting a little behind on blogging these days. Our lives have quickly become hectic. More on that later.....for now, here are some highlights of Logan's birthday party! We had such a good day and Logan was such a sweet boy. I love my little bubba so much and can not believe he is one years old.
Our sweet family!
Logan giving Mommy and Daddy hugs and kisses. He is the sweetest little boy!
Mommy and Logan ready for the party!
Daddy and his little bubba!!
Giving more hugs to Mommy!
Proud parents!
Logan's adorable cake :)

The big cake! Turned out great!
Goody Bags!
Gettin ready to open up some gifts!

My fake smile!
Such a handsome boy!

Getting a little sleepy!
hmmmm.....whats this Dad?

I am just going to take a little break and I will finish this later :)


2 comments:

Snider Family said...

I love all the pictures! What a cute idea! And the cake was precious!

My favorite picture is the one of all 3 of you - he is kissing on y'all! SO SO cute!!

Brent and Holly said...

GREAT 1st birthday...a day to remember for sure!!! :)