Today we had a great day celebrating Logan's first birthday. Here is a recap of our day~
Started out by turning our car seat around to face forward! How exciting!!!!
Went and had some BIRTHDAY breakfast!!!!
Got a BIRTHDAY haircut!
Went to the Pumpking patch at the Arboretum!
Had Big Boy Milk for the first time!
This is Logan going after the Milk! He LOVED IT!
Ended with with The Birthay Book and telling Logan the story of his birth!
I love you sweet little Logan....HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan! I bet you love your new front facing car seat, how fun!
I love the pumpkin patch pictures, so cute!
Happy 1st Birthday Logan!! Your Buddy Grant can't wait for your party tomorrow!! :)
Happy Birthday sweet boy! You're such a cutie!
Congrats mama and daddy for making it ONE year! Wow, how fast times goes by. Logan seems like such a happy boy and y'all have done an amazing job! Hope to see y'all soon :)
Post a Comment