Sunday, April 19, 2009

I don't feel so good!


We are having our first experience at being sick and we don't like it! Poor Logan caught a cold sometime after last weekend. We went to the doctor on Friday and they said it was just a virus and he should be fine in a few days. We are waiting it out. He hasn't had a fever or been too cranky but the poor guy can't breath out of his nose and has the saddest little cough. I wish I could magically make him better :( to make matters worse, I caught it too so we are hanging in there together. We go back to the doctor on Wednesday for his 6 month check up so they will be able to check on him then and make sure he is not getting worse.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Poor Logan! Get better soon!

dosali said...

I wish I had seen this sooner. I hope he is all better now but if he's still stuffy the little vicks plug in work or just put a little vicks on the bottom of his feet and put socks on him.