I can't believe that Logan is six months old today. He is getting soooo big. We went to the doc today and Logan weighed 20 Lbs and is 28.5 inches long....he is a big boy!!!! He got three shots and did sooo good. Dr. Becker always says that he watches him like a Hawk the entire time. Logan is very observant when other people are around....he watches them very closely just to make sure they dont try anything sneaky!
Since we already had our doctor appt today they checked Logan over and said he was not getting over his cold. It has turned into a sinus infection and we are starting antibiotics today. We are all looking forward to Logan feeling better soon!
We also are going to start fruits and vegis now so look for fun pictures of that coming soon! AND to add to our eventful day we had a little 6 month old Photo shoot this morning, I will post some of those pics soon as well! Here is a sneak peek!
Since we already had our doctor appt today they checked Logan over and said he was not getting over his cold. It has turned into a sinus infection and we are starting antibiotics today. We are all looking forward to Logan feeling better soon!
We also are going to start fruits and vegis now so look for fun pictures of that coming soon! AND to add to our eventful day we had a little 6 month old Photo shoot this morning, I will post some of those pics soon as well! Here is a sneak peek!

I decided to video Logan eating his cereal tonight because it is sooooo funny to me that after EVERY bite he ALWAYS says MMMMM while he eats. Of course today was no different. You have to watch this video, all I can say is......bite...MMMMM...camera....thumb....(again)...bite...MMMMM..camera....thumb! I guess the thumb makes the cereal that much better!
My sweet boy is so precious!
My sweet boy is so precious!
3 comments:
That is the funniest thing ever! Mmmmmm. So cute.
I have tears running down my face, that is so funny! He is just adorable.
Man, he is a pro! That's yummy stuff! Too funny!
Post a Comment