Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy EASTER!

Well Logan had a good first Easter. Saturday we went to my sisters house and had lunch with everyone. The kids hunted eggs. Hailey was trying so hard to get the most eggs, she lost her shoe and there was no time to put it back on until the hunt was over.



Logan didn't get to hunt eggs but we had fun playing with a few and having a photo shoot.


Also, here is a picture of Logan's newest face. He likes to chew on his top lip and this is the result.....so CUTE!

I then tried to get more pictures of Logan once we got home....he had had ENOUGH!!!!

For more Easter pictures check out http://www.loganlevilong.com/albums/easter/index.html

2 comments:

The Garretts said...

Wow, Logan is getting so big.. Love reading your blog. I go to Dr. Heckman as well!! Isn't he great? Hope ya'll are doing good.. Miss you guys!!

dosali said...

Ahhhh! I never saw this part before. I always went straight to the pictures!!
Isn't it funny how they they get a new thing every few days and then drop it as fast as they got it? I'll have to post Isla's new things from this week.
I still couldn't find your comment.