Friday, October 25, 2013

Logan's 5th Birhday!

As tradition continues I was able to take off work on Monday and Tuesday after Logan's party since his real birthday was on Tuesday. I like to spend the day with him on his birthday, playing and having a good time. Each year, I try to take him somewhere fun that he hasn't been before, but that was a little challenging this year, mostly because my lack of planning. Since we are now in Rockwall,  I thought Shenaniganz would be fun. We got there on Tuesday right when it opened and had lunch and then we were off. We did everything there and had so much fun. We had the entire place to ourselves....literally and it was a blast. Most importantly, Logan loved playing with his Mommy and spending this special day together celebrating him! We got a chocolate shake on the way home and then later that evening made some birthday cupcakes to top off our fun day!!

Lunch

Glow in Dark Miniature Golf


Go Karts

Bounce Houses

Bowling 


Lazer Maze



Video Games





Air Hockey

Giant Shake!

Cupcakes!

No comments: