Hurry up Baby Henley! We are ready to meet you :)
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Lauren and Baby Henley's Shower
Our good friends Lauren and Terry have been trying for a long time to have a baby! I had the pleasure of hosting a baby show with Holly, Sara and Suzanne to celebrate this sweet friend and baby girl Henley! I am so so so happy for Lauren and Terry and was so happy to be able to do this for them! Sweet Henley should be here on or around December 2nd and I can't wait! Due to the move and hecticness of my September we opted to host the shower at a restaurant and chose Terillis. It was perfect and everything turned out so great! I hope Lauren loved it and it was as special as we had hoped. Lauren has been to ALOT of baby showers and we knew hers had to be the best!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Love this!! Everything was PERFECT and Henley is sooo lucky that her Mommy has such amazing friends. :)
Post a Comment