We began the option period and everything went pretty smoothly through that process. The buyers ended up asking for some help fixing the foundation in the laundry room but other than that they were satisfied. We (or I should say Levi) has put some much work into that house that was such a relief to finally see it all pay off. We got a great price on our house and were able to recoup everything we have ever put into and some, which is amazing!!
This is a big difference I must say!!
September 2013
Closing Day Sept. 8, 2006
I really was emotional through the process and would randomly start crying as I was driving in the car thinking about all the big changes we have coming as 2013 comes to an end....selling our home, Levi graduating and beginning to work, potentially working toward having a baby at the beginning of the year and so on. Some big life changes! Here are some pics I took as we were packing up, hanging out, living life in our sweet, sweet house!

No comments:
Post a Comment