We had a good celebration for Levi's birthday! Levi is not a big fan of his birthday like I am so he usually doesn't want to do much! We had dinner with his Mom and Darrell on Saturday night at Texas Roadhouse and then on his actual birthday we had some cupcakes and Levi got to pick where he wanted to go to eat! I was prepared to go to Cici's but Levi chose the only one other place that I refuse to ever go (and sit inside that is)....The Schezwahn Pavillion chinese food place. I hate the idea of chinese food buffets. I like chinese food, but its just so obvious that the food sits out literally all day long. Anyway, Levi and Logan loved it and I was a good sport! Levi got to open his cards from me and Logan and his gift. I was very unselfish an got him Assassins Creed III, he has beat the others and was ready for the final one. He really enjoyed playing it but boy am I glad he beat it and I don't have to watch him sit and play that anymore :)
Happy Birthday Levi! We are so proud of you and looking forward to many more!!
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment