2012 was a great year for our family! Here are a few of our highlights this year!
Took a family trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas with the Longs
Logan and I took a trip with my immediate family to Florida
We took a 10 day trip to Wyoming
Logan turned 4
Levi became a college senior
Logan attended his first Cowboys game and his first Rangers game
Levi and I saw Collin Raye in concert
We had our 5 year wedding anniversary
Logan had his first trip to the dentist
Logan played his first sport - soccer
I am so ready for 2013 though!! This year, we have many exciting things planned and coming up and I feel will be the biggest year of our marriage yet! I will turn 30, Logan will turn 5, Levi will graduate from college with a civil engineer degree and get a job (this is HUGE)! We will take a celebration trip somewhere AMAZING and if all goes well, we will get pregnant and possibly buy a new house! Come on 2013, I am ready!!
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment