So we started our 4th birthday celebration off onThursday night the 18th! I like to spend Logan's real birthday with him so we made some treats for his class for Friday since he would not be there on Monday. We made some chocolate covered oreos and boy were they good? A little tricker than it seemed but we did good! Logan loves to help in the kitchen and helping with these cookies was no exception!!
Then Friday night we went to a carnival in our neighborhood. Logan had a blast and loved the Batman he got painted on his face. After the carnival we had dinner at El Fenix with our neighbors Tamie and George!
When we got home from dinner, it was time to make 6 dozen cookie cupcakes for his party on Saturday. Luckily Tamie and George hung out and kept me company! Logan and George stayed up sooo late. Probably not the best idea giving the big day Logan had coming up! Of course Logan helped make the cupcakes too!
Saturday morning we started the day with a 9am soccer game! Logan came home and we tried to make him take a nap while I got ready for the party but he laid in there for two hours and would not fall asleep. He was excited!! Finally, I let him get up and we started to get things loaded in the car to head to the party. My Mom and I left and went to pick up balloons and then start setting up. Logan had such a great turn out at the party and he had a great time! Thank you to all that helped celebrate with us. It was truly a great day!!
| Levi and I were themed out as well! |
Here is what his invitation looked like! He LOVED them!!
To continue Logan's birthday traditions, here is the video from his party!! Super big thanks to Holly for filming for me during the party!!! Thank you!!!!
Saturday evening after Logans party we came home and played with Toys for a while, we then headed down the street to a party in the neighborhood that Tamie's friends were having. We stayed for a bit and then headed back home.....we were BEAT!!
Sunday we woke up and did nothing all day! We went and had breakfast at Another Broken Egg and then took naps and played with all Logan's new toys! It was nice to have some down time with all the activities I had planned.
Monday morning was Logan's 4th birthday! I cannot believe my little baby is 4 years old! He is such a sweet sweet boy! I put some balloons and a banner in his room when he fell asleep on Sunday night. He woke up and said, "Mommy, am I four now?" He kept waiting and waiting each day we would do a "birthday event" and I would say not yet. Finally, he was four!!! We got up and got dressed and headed out to take some Four Year Old Birthday Pics
....and then we headed to Lego Land. I like to do something fun with him on his actual birthday. I hate the idea of sending him to school and not being with him on such a special day. This was the first time we didn't get to spend the day with Levi as well. On his 1st birthday we went to the Arboretum, 2nd we went to the zoo, 3rd to the Fair and 4th to Lego Land!
I figure I can do that at least until he starts Kindergarten! My mom met us there and we had a lot of fun. They had some neat stuff there and Logan really seemed to enjoy it. We had some lunch at Chick Fil A and came home for a late night. When Daddy got home from school, we headed out for some pizza for our final birthday celebration!
| He did Karaoke and sang Happy Birthday to him self! |
Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Logan! We Love you very much!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment