Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sweet Baby Brynleigh!

I am a litl late on this post.....but my sister had her third baby on February 26th! Brynleigh Marie Mead. I was so excited that she let m stay in the delivery room the ENTIRE time. Even better, I had the camera and was able to document the entire thing. What a neat experience!!! I was trying to be very conservative and not get too close to the action when I hear the Dr call out "Wheres the photographer?". I said, Over here....and he said, "well get over here where you can see". I told him I didn't think my sister would appreciate that. He stopped giving birth and looked at me and said, "Is it a digital camera? I said yes, and he said well she can delete them if she doesnt like them"!!!! So I had to do what I was ordered to do and saw every second of the birth :) THEN....I was so excited to take some newborn pictures of baby Brynleigh the following week. She was only four days old when we took the pictures. I was soooo happy how they turned out and cant wait until all my friends have babies (hurry up girls!!!!) so I can do it again :)

Enjoy!

















































No comments: