Levi and I celebrated our 4 yr anniversary on Saturday night (our actual anniversary was Thursday). We wanted to do something a little different so I planned for us to go to a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater in downtown Grapevine. We had such a good time and the food was awesome!! The actors interacted throughout the tables and included the guests. At the end you get to interogate the suspects and then submit your vote for "who did it". Almost everyone guessed right so they put them all in a hat and did a drawing and WE WON!!! I was sooo excited, I NEVER win anything!!! So we got an awesome T Shirt that says "I solved the mystery" and got our picture taken with the cast. It was a lot of fun and what better to top it off than winning :) When it was over we weren't ready to head home so we called up Holly and Brent and as luck would have it, they were on their way home from a wedding and weren't ready to go home either so we met them in Addison and hung out for a bit. We got home around 1:30am which is pretty late for us these days :) It was a great night and a great Annivesary!!!







Can't forget about my little munchkin! I took him to get his hair cut the other day and he was sooo excited about it. I DO NOT lik the mohawk she gave him, he looks too big... but he sure thought he was cool :)
No comments:
Post a Comment