Monday, May 3, 2010

WARRIOR DASH

After 60 days of training with the Insanity program my dedicated husband lost 35 lbs since March 1. He has been eating great and working out daily. The ending celebration to his plan was the Warrior Dash. Him and Brad ran together on Saturday and did great through all the obstacles. We were only able to take pictures at the end when they jumped over fire and crawled through the mud. We had a great day of celebrating. He still has some weight to go to get to his end ultimate goal but I think he has done a great job. I am so proud of him for all the hard work he has put into this the past two months. I love hearing him tell people that he feels like himself again! I can tell he feels so much better and so much more energy....which he definetly needs to be able to keep up with the Logan monster :)

Here are some pictures from the day!









2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! That's awesome! Congrats Levi:) Looked like a fun race!

Brent and Holly said...

Way to go Levi!! Congrats!!!