Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We started our day by waking up and heading to the Little Forest Hills (our neighborhood) 4th of July Parade. Logan actually enjoyed all the people and costumes as well as the early morning walk! I thought he would be a little indifferent about it but he sat there and watched the whole thing! He also met a little friend from a couple neighborhoods over.






Later in the day we headed to my parents house for some food and swimming! We were all in the pool and had fun just hanging out and relaxing. Logan actaully stayed in for a long time and was pretty entertained.

Watching the fireworks later that night! Poor Logan was soooo hot. He watched the fireworks though and didn't mind the loud bangs!

1 comment:

Brent and Holly said...

Logan looks so adorable in his 4th of July outfit. I can't wait til I have a little one to dress all up. Miss you!!