Sooo, Levi got the itch to tear down our garage this week cause he thought he was going to have some help. Turns out he ended up doing it all by himself. This is what the backyard looked like when I left for work.
And this is what I found when I got home...seriously, how does someone manage to take four walls down of a garage by themselves. I am still not sure how this thing came down but I dont think I want to know.

And this is how close it landed to the neighbors fence! Those green things are the 75 year old rose bush we had!!!! I am hoping they are strong enough to withstand the torture but not sure!

Making good progress!

Logan watching and learning.....he wasn't so sure about what Daddy was doing and why he was making so much noise!
No comments:
Post a Comment