Monday, June 22, 2009

We took Logan for a swim today. I have a feeling Levi and I are not going to see eye to eye A LOT when it comes to the safety of Logan. Levi thinks, "Oh, he is a boy, he is tough, it will be ok"...I on the other hand think..."My sweet baby is going to get hurt, poor thing, leave him alone, that is enough!".....oh the fun years we have a head of us. This is Levi torturing Logan in the swimming pool....Notice how Logan is holding on for dear life to Levi's hair.

Logan doesn't know if yet but this is his dad preparing to dunk him under the water "to get him used to it!!!!" Whatever, he wont even remember this the next time he swims so that is not a good reason, not to mention how much he does not like the goggles on his head!

This is Logan relaxing after all the trauma! Poor Guy!



No comments: