Friday, June 5, 2009

I Love MY Thumb!

Logan loves his thumb more and more every day! He is sucking his thumb a little more than we would like! We may have a problem on our hands in a few years but for now....how can you possibly not look in those big blues eyes and just give in....I am going to have my hands full with this little one.


My sweet Logan, I Love that you.....
  • Look around for me when you hear my voice for the first time at the end of the day and then give me that huge smile!
  • You cuddle with me after you eat in the mornings before you are fully awake!
  • You kick the entire time I am changing your diaper!
  • Make your Dad smile no matter what the situation!
  • You get so excited when we read to you!
  • You love to eat and chase the spoon like a little bird!

No comments: