January 1, 2014 - New Insurance and more importantly Maternity Coverage kicked in!
January 6, 2014 - I called the dr. office to schedule my IUD removal. The lady said, Ok, we have time tomorrow. I stopped for a minute and said, man you are really testing me to see if I am ready....haha. I scheduled it accordingly for the following day.
January 7, 2014 - IUD Removal. I won't go into too much detail but lets just say it was a horrible, painful two hours in the dr.s office. Several attempts, sonogram, four ibuprofen and a second set of hands attempting, my IUD was successfully removed. My Dr. told me I had three choices...1. Quit 2. Schedule local atheistic later in the month to get it removed 3. or keep trying. I told him I really like to be productive and not quit. I had been there for 2 hours and didn't want to leave without accomplishing something, oh and that removing my IUD later in the month did not work with my timeline of getting pregnant in two weeks. So we continued!
January 9, 2010 - Logan and I stopped at CVS to buy some ovulation strips and pregnancy tests. My ovulation predictor says I will be ovulating just as I had hoped when we are in Mexico at the end of the month!
January 10, 2010 - Took my first Ovulation Predictor Test - it was negative.
January 18, 2014 - Got my first LH Surge positive that continued on for 8 days. I was pretty confused and figured I ovulated the week before we went to Mexico and might have missed out on some good opportunities :/
February 4, 2014 - Took a test....it was negative!
February 5, 2014 - Negative Test again...haha.
Bought more pregnancy tests but decided I didn't want to do ovulation strips again and I would see what happened.
February 25, 2014 - In tradition with finding out I was pregnant with Logan two days after my 25th birthday, I decided to take a test two days after my 31st birthday for good luck. It was just barely, barely, barely positive. Good sign though :)
February 26, 2014 - Took another test, a little more positive.
February 27, 2014 - Took another test, a little more positive.
February 28, 2014 - Took another test, a little more positive.
March 1, 2014 - Took my last test, and it was a big fat positive. We are excited to annouce the arrival of baby long early November 2014!!
March 2, 2014 - Told sweet little Logan he was going to be a big brother. He was pretty excited but a little confused on how there was a baby in my tummy and my tummy was not huge!
March 6, 2014 - Got this reminder today! Whoo hoo!
March 12, 2014 - Starting feeling sick to my stomach and nauseous.
March 17, 2014 - I had my first Dr. Appt and sonogram. I am measuring 5.5 weeks, we heard the wonderful heart beat and have an official due date of Nov. 10, 2014. Have been sooo nauseous and sick since last week. It is unbearable. The thought of food makes me want to hurl, the smell of most things etc. You don't realize what its like to enjoy the day feeling good until you don't have that anymore. So ready for this phase to be over.
March 21, 2014 - Nurse called and said all my bloodwork looked good except my progesterone was borderline low so I started on 100mg of Progesterone pills. She said it could make me tired and nauseous but I didn't think it was possible for either of those symptoms to get any worse.
April 11, 2014 - 2nd Dr. Appt. had a sono and baby looked very good. Measuring along right at 10 weeks, due date remained 11/10/14. Got to stop taking my progesterone.
April 15, 2014 - Started feeling a little better. Food after noon started to not make me nauseous! Success!
April 21, 2014 - 11 Weeks! Whoo hoo! Getting a little belly on me!
2 comments:
Beyond excited for your growing family!!! This little baby is so lucky to have yall as parents and the sweetest big brother in the world. Can't wait to find out if Baby L is a girl or boy!
SHE looks perfect! So happy for Henley to have a BFF. (Can you tell I'm convinced it's a girl?!) :)
Post a Comment