Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cancun 2014

Levi and I headed out for a 7 night trip to Cancun with our wonderful friends. I have been looking forward to this trip for so long and it did not disappoint. We had such a blast and carefree week. Our hotel was great, the wait staff waited on us hand and foot, the food was awesome and all in all it was a great week!


On the plane! Ready to go!

Waiting for our ride to the hotel!

The shopping strip across the street from our hotel!


























Shopping!






Our favorite hang out in front of the sushi bar!



Super cool that this all came out of the same mixer!



I have never shot gunned a beer so why not do it in Cancun!
This is when we realized Amber was a Bad A**!












David took good care of us, climbed the tree and got these awesome cups for us!









Whew! Rough Day!



Amber doing cheerleading in the bar in her Nikes!

We took turns reserving chairs by the pool so I got to enjoy the sun rise by myself at 6:30am!




Levi by habit on accident asked for Miller Lite. Andre went and found him some!


 Lunch on the patio

Feeling a lithe under the weather!




Levi relaxing by himself!

Good Times - Last night!











Until Next Time!











1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Pyburn said...

OMG! I totally forgot about the shot gunning beers night! LOL!!! So much fun. And yes...Amber is a badass.