Saturday, June 22, 2013

Perot Museum

We decided to wake up and head to the Perot Museum this morning. Logan and I have only been once and Levi had never been. We spent a few good hours looking around. Logan and I started to get pretty hungry around 11am so we decided to head next door to El Fenix for lunch. Afterwards we decided to head home. We have a membership to the museum so didn't see the need to over do it. Well just go back again another day. However, Levi did make the comment to me that he would not mind going back with just an adult. I kindly said, "I am an adult, what do you mean". He said, well someone who actually wants to look and read. I said, and then discuss it? he goes yea! I replied, yeah another adult would be great for that...not me. I get pretty impatient, especially when there are a lot of people. We may try to go back on Adult night and be the kid :)

All in all, a great family day!!











No comments: