Sunday, September 9, 2012

Logan is a soccer player!

We got Logan all signed up for soccer. I signed him up a few weeks ago and told him on the way home from school that I signed him up for soccer. He was in the back seat and sat quite for a minute and then said, "But mama, I don't have a soccer costume"...so cute the stuff that he says!

We got a note that his first practice would be on labor day at 9am (What?), I already had a few meetings for work scheduled that morning that I needed to get done (what? work on labor day and soccer on labor day...ugh!) so I was not going to be able to go and boy was I upset. How is it that I have to miss Logan's very first sporting practice. They originally told Levi it was just going to be a meet n greet but they changed their mind at the last minute and turned it into a practice, which would be the only one before their first game. Anyway, we went out and got Logan all his stuff and boy was he excited. I have never seen him excited about anything like he was about soccer (other than his birthday parties...which he loves). Here are some pictures of him the night before his first practice. We were in the backyard and he was showing me how fast his new soccer shoes were. He knew I wasn't going to be able to go and he told me it was ok and that Daddy was going to be with him. When he got home though, he asked if I would come watch him play next time. I of course told him yes!!! I love these pictures!!!

Levi did a great job videoing the practice and giving me a great recap. His summary was that if they gave out awards Logan would have gotten Best dressed, First to cry, Most attentive and the fastest. Whoo Hoo! Great start!!!!






His serious soccer face!



Looking pretty athletic!



Ready for practice!










1 comment:

Bobby Long said...

Cool Logan. I knew you would get it. Love the uniform too. Mindy, how do I see the video? Grandpa