Saturday, January 21, 2012

Love this January Weather!

This was Logan and Levi a few weekends ago enjoying this awesome weather! Logan loves to play outside no matter what it is! Luckily we have this huge church parking lot we can take advantage of. The neighbors have a baskeball goal and Logan loves riding his jeep around it too!









Today we decided to go to the Science Place and take advantage of our membership. We went and tried to play but it was soooo crowded. We know better than going on a Saturday but we went late around 3:30 and didn't think it would be so bad....wrong. We decided to go see the Shark movie in the Imax...Logan was not really feeling that so we returned our tickets for a refund. We were about to leave and head home but Levi and Logan headed outside while I was exchanging the tickets. When I walked outside, I could not beleive what I saw. The swan paddle boats were on the water AND people were riding them. I see these boats everytime we go and have seen them since I swear I was 6 years old and NEVER are they offering rides....I always say, why are those there if no one ever gets to ride them. I had to do it!! It was the best $10 bucks I have spent in a while. Logan loved it and I got to mark something off my list....Levi had fun too! Luckily, I decided to put my small camera in operation again and had it handy in my purse....perfect! We rode around for about 30 minute and got to see the sun setting. Such a great family day!








All those turtles enjoying the warm sun shine!








He wanted his hat backwards like Daddy!


Logan LOVES to pretend like he is sleeping. He is REALLY good at it too. He was relaxing..haha.






Good times!

1 comment:

Brent and Holly said...

Ahh, Logan looks like he is having such a good time!!