I went to Atlanta for work last week and once there knew I had to find a way to go visit the original "Dwarf House" Chick Fil A. After asking a few people that we were with with no luck, I went back to the hotel that night to do some research to make sure I had THE original. Apparently, there are 7 or 8 Dwarf House Chick Fil A's in the Atlanta area but there is one that is the Very First chick fil a. Lucky for us it ended up being right by the airport. On our way to the airport we stopped and had a early lunch and experienced were fast food magic began :) I have a serious LOVE of chick fil a so I was on cloud 9. Lucky for me I had a professional photographer on hand who helped me capture the experience. Thanks Garrett!!!
We just painted our house and now have a Red door (post coming on that soon) so I was so excited about the red door at Chick Fil A too :)
Here we go!
Check out this awesome Menu! They had everything....even hamburgers, but there was a special note to not tell the cows.
Garrett hanging out at CFA Bar....o ya....AND it is open 24 hours a day except on Sunday of course.
SO fun.
They served it on plates. I wasn't sure what to ask the waitress for because I wanted to make sure I got the same thing I always get for a equal comparison. I said, I want a number five, 8 pack with a sweet tea. She replied, "you want chicken nuggets with a side of waffle fries".Yes please!
Garrett got a chick fil a biscuit with gravy! It looked really good! The Sweet Tea was also awesome!
Then they brought our bill to the table.
That was FUN!!!!
This was a pretty big deal to me! The one and only down side was they did not have a T Shirt in my size that said, I visited the Dwarf House. Garrett got one but I didnt, they just gave me a free stuffed cow :)
1 comment:
Looks like you can check this off your bucket list!! The red door is really cute : )
Post a Comment