Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Look, Momma....Choo Choo Train Rite Dere"

So Sunday evening Logan and I were heading home from my Grandparents house. Logan was soo dirty and not dressed very cute or matching...hince the cowboys shirt with camo shorts, when we saw a broken down train in our neighborhood right behind the park. I went to my Grandma's to take pictures of her for her 80th birthday so I had the camera in the car - so perfect! I could not pass up stopping so Logan and I found a place to park and hopped out. He was SOOO excited, he kept saying, Momma, choo choo rite dere, choo choo train rite dere. I would tell him, "Say Cheese" and I will take your picture with the choo choo train and he cooperated, I was soooo excited too :)

Well, even better, one of the car doors were open, I was a little nervous to put Logan up in the train and start taking his picture when I knew it could move at any moment - I could just see me chasing down a train wiht my kid on it all for the sake of one pictre - soooo we ran home and picked up Dad and headed back to help us get some more pictures. Logan thought he was "riding" the choo choo so he was loving every minute of it. When we left, no crying or anything, just "bye choo choo train, see you water". So cute, wish I would have had a video camera. So the pictures turned out so CUTE. I cant get enough of them in dirty non matching clothes and all :)

I can't wait until our day out with Thomas next weekend, I hope Logan loves every minute of it since he will actually GET to ride on the choo choo!





  Choo Choo Train Rite Dere



















1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love these! Awesome idea. Great pictures :)