We had a really fun Halloween. I followed my promise from last year and Logan wore a Halloween shirt on Friday and we tried to take some pictures with his pumpkin and his shirt. We went Trick or Treating with Sara and her family. It was so much fun. Logan was so cute. He only cried once from a scary mask and would determine if he wanted to go up to a house or not depending on how scary it was. If it was scary, he would just say "no" and shake his head. If it wasn't scary he would walk on up. However, he would not ever let the people put the candy in his pumpkin because I think he thought they were going to take it. So he would grab it from them and he would place it into the pumpkin himself.
We did have one dramatic start to the Halloween night by the simple fact that Logan HATED his costume. I have never seen him be so picky about what he wears. The pants were tore up so he kept pointing to them and saying "Uh Oh Mommy...Uh oh!" I would tell him it was ok and then 5 seconds later he would be saying it again. Not to mention he screamed and cried for about 30 minutes trying to take off the shirt. It was all I could do to get him to walk out of the house with the shirt and the pants on. The boot covers and the hat were just too much for me to handle! :)
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment