Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Great Day!

We had the best Saturday today hanging out as a family. The day started at 7am when Logan woke up (which is what time he always wakes up)...we got ready and loaded up the stroller and walked down to the lake. Last time Logan and I walked down there there were people feeding the ducks and I wished I had brought some bread. So this time, that is what I did. Logan and I went out onto this little dock and fed the ducks for about 45 minutes while Dad went and ran 5 Miles. I was a pretty nervous about having all the ducks surrounding us as well as the pigeouns and birds, especially since the dock was so small and Logan was so excited he was was being a little crazy, most of the pictures I have didnt turn out very good cause I was just snapping wiht out even looking cause I was afraid Logan might lean over the edge and the ducks would attack him or even worse fall in. I felt much better when Logan decided to sit down and have a snakc of his own and told the ducks bye bye! Levi met us back at the ducks and we were able to show Dad what we did and learned while he was gone. Logan LOVES LOVES LOVES his Daddy and gets upset anytime he leaves and lights up anytime he sees him walking near. If you want Logan's attention typically all you have to say is "where's Daddy or Bye Bye Daddy" he will look in your direction so quick to make sure he is not going out of site. Any way....we came home and had some lunch and then got our swim suites on and headed to Weston and Matt's birthday party. Logan was able to show off his swimming skills to all the cute girls (and he sure did like them watching him too!). Next we met Levi's parents for dinner at Champs and headed home. Topped the evening off with a short walk to Sonic for some ice cream. Logan did good walking and almost walked the entire way there and back. Needless to say, with only an hour and half nap today, he is sleeping GOOD right now. Maybe he will sleep until 8am tomorrow!!!



There were SO many ducks and all different kinds.








Bye Bye (aka...you arent' getting my food)



Ok, you can have some goldfish (which suprisingly the ducks did not want at all)

"DADDY!!"




Logan is such a sweater like his Dad...look at that little bead dripping down his poor little face :(

The End!

No comments: